Albert Orr House

Site Number: 

190

Approximate date: 

1927

Three story; stucco wall surface; large light casement windows; squarish in shape; flat roofed.

Address: 

220 Barneburg Road

Style: 

Period Spanish Colonial

City: 

Medford
1-Primary

Sources of information: 

Medford Mail Tribune  12/31/28

Frank Clark Journal

Robert Keeney interview 5/25/82

Certainty: 

Confirmed, SOHS Inventory

On National Register of Historic Places: 

No

In Lure of Medford Inventory: 

No
Yes

Image: 

Updates: 

The Reinhart List shows the owner as:  Albert Eugene/Clara E. Orr -- Partner Weeks and Orr Furniture.  Mail was addressed to: "Near Crown".