Brownsboro is located on Little Butte Creek seven miles NE of Eagle Point on Brownsboro Road where it joins Lake of the Woods Highway. The post office was named for Henry R. Brown on whose land the community was founded in 1853, the same year as Eagle Point.
Where did they go? Following the mail trail of the DPOs of Jackson County, Oregon (SHS 979.5281 S93 2013)
Brownsboro 1, 1940
Brownsboro 3, 1910, site change
Brownsboro 5, 1898
Brownsboro 7, 1872