On South Oakdale at King Street
Sources of information:
Medford Mail Tribune, 8/10/1945, p. 6 SOHS Vertical File, Medford Businesses
On National Register of Historic Places:
In Lure of Medford Inventory:
This was identified as a Frank Clark building because the full page ad placed in the Tribune includes "Thanks to these Medford Firms who helped..." Frank Clark Architect is included.
Petrified native woods of Jackson County were featured on the building. Mason James Fortner laid them. The grand opening was August 11, 1945.See file/