Hillcrest Orchard/Superintendent's House

Site Number: 

46d

Approximate date: 

1920s

One-story wood frame; gable roof with cross gable; channel drop siding; unexposed rafters with wide frieze board; six-over-six, and one-over-one double hung sash windows with plain board surrounds.

Address: 

3285 Hillcrest Road

Alterations: 

Remodeling by Clark & Kenney, addition of living room (1937)/

Style: 

Period Colonial

City: 

Medford
2-Secondary

Sources of information: 

Building plans (Hillcrest Orchard) Jud Parsons interview 4/1982.

Certainty: 

Confirmed, SOHS Inventory

On National Register of Historic Places: 

No

In Lure of Medford Inventory: 

No
Yes

Image: