Four story reinforced concrete and brick; decorative scroll brackets support overhanging eaves on the south main facade; concrete exposed on west wall; one-over-one double hung sash windows are grouped on the 2nd and 3rd floors; the 4th floor has small paned casement windows; ground floor facade has large store front windows with recessed entrance for theatre.
Removal of projecting marque; addition of awning on 2nd and 3rd floor windows of main facade.
Sources of information:
Medford Mail Tribune 11/23/29, 2:4; 11/15/27, 8/29/1930. Louise Patterson interview 3/82.