Originally built as a five-story brick U-shape in plan; broad overhanging eaves with decorative brackets projects above fifth floor; large three pane windows are square headed on West Main and North Ivy Street facade; segmental-arched windows on north wall; ground floor exterior walls stucco finish and large fixed light display windows. Although plans were initiated to add a sixth floor before completion of the building in 1911, these were never carried out.
Ground floor windows replaced and exterior walls finished with stucco.
Sources of information:
Medford Sun: 4/2/11, 4/16/11, 4/15/11, 3/17/11, 1/6/10, 1/8/11, 8/20/11, 11/27/10.
Ashland Tidings: 7/7/10
Medford Mail: 1/1/14