One- and one-half story; stucco; six-over-one windows; steep gable pitches; arched top windows; exterior chimney at front; circular window with tracery in dormer; single gable ends on side elevations.
Sources of information:
Robert Keeney interview 5/25/82
On National Register of Historic Places:
In Lure of Medford Inventory:
The Reinhart List shows the owners as: 1928-30: Mulholland, Richard C./Anna M. -- Dentist.
1944: L.P./Suzanne C. Older -- Oregon Tire Exchange
1944-75: Louis F./Patricia M. Older