One-story reinforced concrete with brick exterior walls; glazed architectural terra cotta used in decorative cornice and at door and window openings; nine bay facade with groups of three-over-three double hung sash windows.
Major addition to building in 1940-41.
Sources of information:
Medford Mail Tribune 4/27/26, 1/1/28, 3/19/27, 4/7/26
Building specifications (Louise Patterson)
Clay, Scott, Pacific Telephone and Telegraph Building, National Register nom., 1981