Swedenburg Building

Site Number: 

118

Approximate date: 

1909

Building on northeast corner of Second and East Main; brick and stucco; two floors; large light windows; store fronts remodeled; parallelogram in shape; eight bays on East Main Street side.

Address: 

229 (old) 303 East Main Street

Alterations: 

Building was added onto and extensively remodeled in 1930.

Style: 

American Renaissance

City: 

Ashland
3-Minor

Sources of information: 

Ashland Daily Tidings 8/6/08; 2/5/09; 2/20/09; 5/12/30

Certainty: 

Confirmed, SOHS Inventory

On National Register of Historic Places: 

No

In Lure of Medford Inventory: 

No
Yes

Image: