The historic Hanley Farm, established in 1857, now includes 37 acres of gardens and grounds surrounded by picturesque farmland. The Southern Oregon Historical Society owns and manages Hanley Farm to portray agriculture from pioneer times through the 1970s.
SOHS staff and volunteers work closely with clients to provide excellent customer service. With century-old buildings and historic gardens and grounds, Hanley Farm is a special property and perfect backdrop for a unique event.
Hanley Farm provides:
· Accommodations for up to 200 people
· Use of our 1,200 square foot covered pavilion
· Outdoor kitchen area with electricity and running water
· Chairs: White resin padded chairs plus assorted wooden or metal chairs
· Tables: 5’ rounds and assorted banquet tables
· Access to grounds the day before and after a wedding