Get involved with the Southern Oregon Historical Society and help us preserve our collection and make it available to the public.
There are a number of ways you can get involved with SOHS:
Become a member!
- Take advantage of advanced notice of upcoming events, free or discounted entrance fees, and discounts at the Research Library!
Volunteer in the Research Library or at Hanley Farm
- We are always in need of volunteers to help with scanning and research in the Research Library, and cleaning, planting, and maintenance at Hanley Farm!
Join a committee!
- Development Committee - help us with our fundraising needs
- Farm Event Planning Committee - help plan one of the amazing special events held at the farm throughout the year
- For information on joining a committee, call (541) 773-6536 ex 202, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate to SOHS
- For donating items or services to the Southern Oregon Historical Society, call (541) 773-6536 x 202 or email email@example.com, or contact the SOHS Library at (541) 773-6536, ex 200.