Members make SOHS possible! Share in SOHS’s exciting future as we expand our educational programs, events, activities, and hours; create a community event center; and plan for a new museum!
All Membership levels entitle you to multiple benefits:
- Free access to SOHS Research Library and Archives;
- Free access to Hanley Farm when open;
- Monthly SOHS e-newsletter;
- Advance notice of events and volunteer opportunities;
- Early admission, registration, and ticket purchase for SOHS programs and events • Discounted admission to many SOHS events;
- 10% discount on SOHS gift shop purchases.
Annual Member Benefits:
Student - $25: All of the above.
Individual - $40: All of the above plus the SOHS Quarterly magazine.
Family - $75: All of the above for up to 4 household members.
Business - $120: All of the above plus 5 free scans of Research Library materials and 10% discount on Hanley Farm and Event Center rentals.
Patron - $120: All of the above.
Curator - $300: All of the above plus a private tour of the SOHS Archives.
Director - $600: All of the above plus guest privileges for 6 individuals.
Historian - $1,200: All of the above plus a private tour of the SOHS collection.
Use the link below to sign up online.
You can also renew your membership or set up an automatic renewal online!