Two and one half story wood frame; hip roof with hip roof dormers; decorative brackets under 1st and 2nd floor eaves; pedimented gable portico above entrance on south elevation; 12 over 1 double hung sash on second floor; first floor south porch enclosed with Palladian-like windows.
Remodeled in 1920
Sources of information:
Frank Perl letter 3/2/82
On National Register of Historic Places:
In Lure of Medford Inventory:
On the National Register of Historical Places as Hafer, Edgar F. House