Four-story brick with concrete; granite horizontal belt covering and lintels; window openings are single large lights of fixed glass; recessed corner entry at northeast corner of building with tall hexagonal concrete pillars; over-hanging eaves at upper edge of parapet contains decorative brackets. Often credited to Frank Clark, but Medford Mail Tribune of January 2, 1910 (page7) clearly credits architects C. O. Power and R. R. Reeves.
Replacement of one-over-one double hung sash windows on all floors; transom lights and ground floor storefront windows removed
Sources of information:
Roberty Keeney interview 5/25/82; Medford Mail Tribune, 12/18/1910 (article does not mention architects or Frank Clark); Garnett-Corey/Liberty Building National Register nomination (Listed as Liberty Building 1979)
On National Register of Historic Places:
In Lure of Medford Inventory:
Listed in SOHS Inventory as Confirmed. Evidence shows Power and Reeves were architects.
Medford Mail Trib 1/2/1910, p. B7 ( Southern Oregon History, Revised)