Becoming a member is one way to share SOHS’s exciting future as we expand our educational programs, events, activities, and hours; create a community event center; and plan for a new museum!
All membership levels entitle you to multiple benefits:
- Free access to SOHS Research Library and Archives;
- Free access to Hanley Farm when open;
- Monthly SOHS e-newsletter;
- Advance notice of events and volunteer opportunities;
- Early admission, registration, and ticket purchase for SOHS programs and events;
- 10% discount on SOHS gift shop purchases;
- Various additional benefits apply, depending on membership level.
SOHS has options for Sustaining and Annual Memberships that have additional benefits. You can explore those options below.